The Sarabia Promise
The Sarabia Promise is to give you high quality jewelry and guide you through the celebration of life's special moments. For the past 75 years, Sarabia Jewelry has built relationships and trust with every customer. Whether you are enquiring about product details or product care, our jewelry associates are equipped to assist you with every jewelry needs.
Jewelry that is made to last a lifetime
In case of any disputes, the latest prevailing version of the Policy shall apply.
'Original Purchase Condition' means that the merchandise is:
- still in its original packaging with all receipt intact;
- unworn, unused, unaltered and in the condition originally purchased; and
- not damaged in any way.
The decision as to whether the merchandise is in 'Original Purchase Condition' shall be determined solely by Sarabia Jewelry and its decision shall be final.
'Excluded Items' means:
- Gold coin, bullion gold, watches;
- Custom-made or “Personalized Jewelry Service” merchandise;
- Scratched, engraved or altered merchandise;
- Merchandise stated as non-returnable, non-exchangeable on its receipt.
All in-store purchases are final sale and may not be returned. If the purchase is subject to regional laws or regulations, and there exists inconsistencies between that Sarabia Jewelry 'Policy of Return and Exchange of Merchandise', the policy with the stricter requirement shall prevail.
Product Care & Repair:
With proper care, you can preserve the beauty of your jewelry, for more years to come.
We are delighted to offer cleaning and repair for most Sarabia Jewelry products. Our services include:
- Professional jewelry resizing, cleaning, polishing and repair
- Watch battery replacement, resizing and maintenance
- Leather repair
You may visit the Sarabia Jewelry branches at Guanco, Sm, JM Basa, Robinsons, Emerald.
For other servicing questions, please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 033(3350600)